- Pantry Staples
- Sweeteners & Syrups
- Flakes & Breakfast Cereals
- Plant Milk, Juice & Beverages
- Nutbutter, Tahini & Spreads
- Bars, Bears, Treats & Crackers
- Coconut Oil & Fats
- Seasoning, Salt & Stock
- Cans & Jars
- Pasta & Noodles
- Tofu, Tempeh & Plant-Based Proteins
- Special Offers & Bulk Buys
- Bulk Refillery
- Slippery Elm
Pour 2 cups boiling water over 4 g (roughly 2 tablespoons) of powdered bark, then steep for 3 - 5 minutes. Drink 3 times per day.
Lotus Slippery Elm Bark is derived from the inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree, which is native to North America.
Slippery Elm Bark Powder is known to be one of the most versatile herbs and has traditionally been used for the support against sore throats, an upset stomach, heartburn, tooth aches and urinary tract infections.
Slippery Elm Bark has been traditional support against sore throats, reflux, tooth ache and urinary infection.